5 Reasons Divorce Can Be Better Than Christmas Morning

From: Huffington Post/Divorce

Written by Cathy Meyer for DivorcedMoms.com

Yes, I said divorce can be better than Christmas morning. Sometimes even better than sex, or better than sex with your ex.

For some of you, those who are experiencing an unwanted divorce, it will take time to appreciate the many possible virtues of divorce. For those of you who initiated the divorce, you may get it right now.

I had divorce forced upon me. I went through my fair share of heartache and anger and I learned eventually that there were things I didn’t know until the process was behind me and I was living, breathing and experiencing the person I became after that unwanted divorce. Here is my list of five reasons divorce can be better than Christmas morning:

More >

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment